top of page

Modification and Contempt


Life is always changing. Sometimes the terms of an Order no longer adequately address the needs or circumstances of the parties involved. Or maybe the terms of your Order are fine, but the other party has stopped following it altogether. At Juitt-Jackson Law, we can handle all of your modification and contempt needs, whether they arise from the specific terms in your final divorce judgment, alimony, custody, visitation, or child support.


If you believe your court order should be modified, or if the other party has stopped following one or more of the terms in your existing court order, and you would like to discuss your options moving forward, give us a call today for a consultation.

Serving Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnett, Henry, Clayton and Surrounding Counties.

bottom of page